Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Didn't get out of town

This is going to be a short post.
I had planned to leave this morning rain or shine. Rain it was when I got up this morning - rain from here to clear where I was planning on going.

I decided to go for breakfast first, then come back and pack up. Well it was raining pretty good when I left the restaurant and on the ride back the scoot told me I wasn't riding in heavy rain. Seems I've had this problem before, and I though I had fixed it. Apparently not. So I have to 'wait out the rain' and stay another night in Folkston, GA. Oh well, watch more trains and also get real bored - bummer.




Of course another Diary Queen Blizzard was part of today's plan.

Till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least the train watching platform is "covered", and it is never too inclement for Diary Queen........

    ReplyDelete