Sunday, June 3, 2012

Riding the Rails - sort of



Called the Folkston Caboose people this morning - Caboose was available so I reserved it. Don't Know where Jenny is - haven't heard from her - so got it to myself tonight.
The Lord rested on the seventh day, so I didn't take any pictures on the road today, save one showing the scoot passing the 10,000 mile mark. The rest of the shots are of the inside of the Caboose.
Today's route was just an invert of the ride up - why ruin a good thing. http://tinyurl.com/6vue2fk









I'll get a copule of shots outside tomorrow. Meet a fellow at the Train Platform that just bought the house a just a few doors away, also backs up to the tracks. Not sure what his plans are for it, but he is fixing/remodeling to bring it up to the modern age - place was built in '47 and was owned by one person up to now. The 57 year old sons swing set from when he was a kid, is still in the back yard.


3 comments:

  1. What a great ride....
    Richard forwarded the "Killboy" photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Bob's comment. I look forward each day to your postings. I think I'll do this for my next long trip. Be safe,
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10,000 miles in 6 months........

    I guess that we will be shopping for new scooters in a couple years.......

    ReplyDelete