Friday, June 17, 2011

At the Amerivespa Rally

Day 4, Thursday June 16
Well, this might seem crazy, but getting here late yesterday, cheking in, getting dinner, I made the decision not to ride todays long ride (the only ride for the day). I planned to get some rest, go to walmart to get a few things, and go to tonights "meet and greet" at the New Orleans Vespa dealer - Transportation Revolution.
I did manage to get the first three days of writeup done, but not up on the net. I did get finally get the first three days on the blog this morning Friday - yea. I'm writing this as I wait for my vespa to get fixed - all the screws holding the air cleaner in place vanished, the cleaner was just hanging and banging on the transmission cover.
Here's some pictures from last night. They estimate 500 to 600 people showed up.












No comments:

Post a Comment